Sunday 3 November 2013

Trash book review

I say Trash, by Andy Mulligan was very impressing book I ever read. The main characters were Raphael, Gardo and Rat who is living in dumpsite, and Jose Angelico, who was mystery. The three boys were very poor and had to live with trash everyday. For me, I would feel terrible if I had to live like that. Although their living was not so well, they didn't lose their hope and lucky day came. It is wrong that they stole someone's money. But they solved Jose Angelico's problem. I was deeply touched that even though they had hard times, they were persistent and got reward of six million dollars. I learned from this book, that if there are difficulties, there are always happy days coming. I want to recommend this book to everyone. I really enjoyed reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment