Monday 28 October 2013

My Thoughts & Feelings

I feel pity to people who are in poverty. There are many people who really needs good materials and money, but the poverty cannot rely on country's economy. I really hope that poverty will decrease, as the economical system advances more and more. I feel that I should reflect on how I behaved to the poverty. I didn't care about them in the last few months, when collecting donations in valentine's day or free dress pass. I said like ' why should I give my money to them? They're not even my family or friends. They should solve their problem themselves. ' But then now, I carefully think about the poor people and their relationship between us. If we don't help them, they'll never be free from poverty. So my conclusion is that I should reflect on what I said and help, even it is just a small piece of cloth donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment